Have you been tagged yet? There’s a tag game going around blog land, and I’ve been tagged by Melissa over at Serendipity and Spice. This isn’t your old fashioned game of tag (which I used to love as a kid!)… It’s a get to know the blogger type of game. Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you and then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Let them know you have tagged them.
Here it goes folks! These are Melissa’s questions:
1. What’s your favorite television show?
All time fave will always be….
But currently I’m loving…
2. Name your top 3 guilty pleasures:
Chocolate, Chocolate, & Chocolate! My fave are the chocolate raspberry cups from Godiva. Once a month I go in for my free truffle, and I always treat myself to a raspberry cup:D
3. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
Need I say more! Targets: Snickers, Twix, Peanut M&M’s, and Tootsie Pops. You betchya I coach the kids on what to get! :D
4. If you could make anything what would it be?
Gosh, this one is a hard one! Can I say pass? How about a magic wand, that way I can make everything I would want to make! :D
5. Who’s your secret celebrity crush?
For the longest time it was
6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
7. How much time do you really spend on Pinterest?
I would say I spend only a few minutes a day on the Pinterest site. Majority of my pinning is done outside of Pinterest; pinning directly from blogs as I read them.
8. What’s your favorite color?
All shades of blue with vintage teal being my fave.
9. Fill in the blanks: I think _crafting_ is _therapeutic_! :D
10. Do you prefer Crafts or Home Improvement/DIY? Hmm… If Home Improvement refers to the heavy duty stuff that calls for heavy duty machinery… then I would have to say crafts since I’m handier with the little tools.
11. What would you do for a klondike bar? I can do without it:D
My turn to ask the questions! The lucky bloggers to answer them are:
3. 52 Mantels
10. My 1929 Charmer
1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
3. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
5. What was your most favorite craft that you made?
6. What do you prefer doing: Laundry or Washing the dishes (no dishwasher)?
7. What was your favorite activity as a child?
8. If you can travel back to one decade, which one would it be and why?
9. Coffee or tea?
10. Appetizer or dessert?
11. What crafting tool/machine/supply is your BFF?
This is all for good fun! If you don’t want to play, no worries:D For those that have not gotten tagged yet and want to play, feel free to join in! You can leave your answers in the comment area below.